Monday, January 31, 2011

Weekend from the fiery depths...

Currently all I want to do is lay in bed all day and eat.

The weather is atrocious outside and I have the mood to match. I don't really feel good right now and it probably has to do with a self-indulgent weekend. Friday was fine, I worked out and ate only a handful of sour patch kids and almonds at the movie, though I did get a Big Gulp (and by big I mean huge) of diet coke, but I didn't drink it all! Saturday wasnt all that fantastic. I woke up and had a fiber bar for breakfast on my way to Omaha where Lydia and I got chipotle for lunch  where I got a burrito bowl (first time ever with out a tortilla!)  which had veggies (grilled and completely sans nutrients im sure) cheese :( and sour cream :( and black beans :) so this could have been worse, but it could have been better. Now this is just embarassing but for dinner I was a work so I had scooters ( IM SORRY) and a protein bar (lemon zest- so good) but it gets worse, I know, I know, I suck...but then Lydia and I met up with this SUPER CUTE kid she works with, Zac, and we (they) decided we should go downtown because Lydia was on the chase of some OTHER kid named Zac who is currently ripping her heart to shreds. SO we went to BLUE and got sushi :-/ I did manage to just get a water to drink which was weird for me (diet coke goddess) and we ate some seriously delicious sushi while I stared longingly at an equally delicious boy....
so sunday, not ANY better :( I got panera for breakfast. while I was planning on getting a bagel I luckily talked myself out of it and got a parfait and a plain coffee. For lunch, again I was at work, I had scooters and a protein bar (AHHH I NEED TO PACK LUNCHES!) when I was off Lydia and I decided to get Panda express where I got a rice bowl with steamed veggies, however, very unfortunately I got a diet coke and crab rangoons. Sigh.

So today when Im feeling my absolute fattest (and im sure i gained all my weight back) I cant work out at the rec because i cant GET to the rec because its a damn ICY TUNDRA outside. I may end up working out at home...but probably not because i hate working out at home.

god help me, im slipping down into food hell.

MUUSTTT....STAAAYYY.....OONNNN.....COUUURSSEEE.....

JFC,

Mrs. Pattinson

1 comment:

  1. Yes, STAY ON COURSE! It doesn't sound like your weekend was all that off course. This crappy cold weather makes even me (workout junkie) want to curl up under a blanket. Looks like you have been making healthy food choices. Hopefully warmer weather is ahead so it doesn't suck so much to even get in the car to go work out. Yes, it's crazy cold here in Denver. Every person I talked to told me how great the weather is here and since we have been here (a total of 3 days) we are having record cold! It's -8 Yahoo. Take care, TDK

    ReplyDelete