Monday, February 7, 2011

Static-x

weekends are the bane of my existence.

I was unable to work out friday, saturday and sunday. This makes for an unproductive week.
I am static. I am stationary. I am stagnant.

I have not lost or gained anything this past week so I am not feeling too good about my situation.

That being said, I have gotten myself into some interesting social situations, and dug trenches that are deep and its raining so my running away is inhibited.

Besides, there is cause to celebrate...the witch is gone off into Lord of the Rings land to do some elves and whatever mythical creatures she fantasizes about. so I'm free to roam! and roam I shall!!!

nothing else to report. so I apologize for the boring blog, but it is indicative of my life so there you have it...my life in a nutshell.

J F C,

Mrs. Pattinson

No comments:

Post a Comment