Thursday, January 20, 2011

Shifting Cosmos and Other Strange Astronomical Events

So something weird is happening...I, Jaime, am not craving sweets...

 it must be because I'm sick. but ill take it!

I don't really have much to report. I have been working out regularly. My goal is an hour at least 5 days a week and so far so good!

I watched this show "I used to be fat" on MTV and it was actually really motivational because it shows you the process of an obese person losing a ton of weight over a summer. I wish it would go into more of what the people are eating but I guess that's for me to figure out on my lonesome.

SOO like I said above, I have a cold, and feel like complete donkey shit, but I shall persevere! Unfortunately, emotionally I feel like complete monkey shit and that is always a little harder to persevere through (am i saying monkey shit is harder to persevere through than donkey shit, or that physical sickness easier than mental sickness...that's what happens with misplaced modifiers, but I'll let the audience have the choice of which to believe I'm referring to...). This is usually the point where I give up on working out because it doesn't seem to be helping anyway and I have a binge fest in front of the TV, but some stars collided or the cosmos shifted or something( and no I'm not referring to our zodiac signs shifting, though I must say I am so much more a Taurus than an Aries...that being said,at least Aries isn't some hideous car an ex- boyfriend drove..but,again, I digress..) and I actually feel more motivated to work out. I really don't know what the difference was this time, but I hope my body shows the difference I feel.

now if only these three semesters of school would finish themselves and a diploma be mailed to me in Washington, I would be one happy little camper (literally in the mountains of Washington)

one last thing! Stewie and I went for a walk today for the first time since its snowed because it was sunny and not completely tundra-fied outside. He wore his dog booties so that the ice and salts wouldn't hurt his super sensitive paw pads... I am going to make a terrible mother. any little thing that goes wrong with Stewie and I overreact. probably the equivalent to a first time mom who rushes her kid in to the ER when he gets a paper cut.... so I'm a worry wart....thus is my cross to bare. at least its not my body because that shits heavy ( oh wait...i do...)

J F C,

Mrs. Pattinson

2 comments:

  1. You mention monkey shit, donkey shit, but what about the whore shit? <3 YAY for working out! One of the biggest reasons I think Im sticking with this program is because I see you doing it and it motivates me to do it. I wish I could watch that Fat show on MTV, it looks super interesting, but I never watch TV, unless its food network and Im eating lunch. OR if it's the FURRY special on Strange Addictions which SHOULD BE TIVO'd :D When do you leave for work tomorrow? We should watch it! Anyways, super job at keeping up with things. yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you GO girl! sorry i baked a cake today (while you were working out). hopefully i didn't bring your sweet tooth out from hiding! lets all go on FAMILY RUNS when it gets warm out! then we can all have the family runs on the toilet when we get back! =)

    ReplyDelete