Wednesday, February 23, 2011

The Big Ten

 Nope sorry, no football talk here.
So I have officially lost 10 pounds. while I should be excited, I am only mildly entertained by this. I should have lost these ten pounds last month! its been 2 months now and that's all I've lost. I don't know what the deal is. I'm torturing myself for almost nothing, I mean at this rate I'll lose my goal weight of 50 pounds MAYBE by the time I'm 50 years old! I have a feeling its because I'm not varying my workouts enough so Joslyn and I are going to check out Prairie Life Fitness down the street to see how cheap they are and what they got going on as far as classes. I think fitness classes will help keep my body guessing and maybe actually force results.
My eating isn't PERFECT but its still 5000 times better than it was. I am now packing lunches and I still havent been to fast food! I did go out for Old Chicago the other night which wasn't good but at least I'm working out now as opposed to eating it and not working out...

other than that I've actually been in a pretty good mood the last couple days. Probably due to the perfect weather and some good new music, but there is always that little voice in the back of my head "don't get used to it, something bad is going to happen soon..." Ialways have this sense of impending doom...

but at least my road block has only pushed me harder instead of making me want to give up...so theres that...

J F C,

Mrs. Pattinson

1 comment:

  1. Likin' that the roadblock is pushing you harder!! That makes me smile:) I hope you are still working at it. TDK

    ReplyDelete