Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Organized Chaos...

I now put my belt buckle in one hole tighter. This could be a good sign.
I have only lost about 11-12 pounds but my jeans are looser so this is nice.
I have also been receiving some compliments on how good I look, which is motivating.

So right now, I am not struggling with the motivation issue, as I am willing to go to the gym every day I can (5 times a week usually because I work on weekends) and my eating has been maintained, so the real issue is the intensity of my workout. My body is getting used to my workouts (even though I do switch them up a bit) so I need to be inventive, and inventive, I am not. Thus, I am not losing weight. crap.
I would really like to get a personal trainer, anyone want to train me for free?

The icing on top of this fabulous situation is that school is hard and I am struggling with that as well. Anyone who knows me, knows that I don't struggle with multiple things at once, well. I am not good at balancing acts, I don't balance, I actually excel in my ability to NOT balance. Its a true art form to have ones life in such organized chaos.  I mean, have you seen my room? one look and you'd think its messy, but I can tell you exactly where everything is.
but I digress..

I need to study and then hit the gym, so wish me luck!

J F C,

Mrs. Pattinson

2 comments:

  1. I'm SO PROUD you've already lost 12 WHOLE POOOUNDS! Obviously I have definitely fallen off track, and need to get back to working out every day. I was doing so well with not eating crap, but I think I've started to get too comfortable. After this Sunday (I have a huge project due on Sunday) I think I'll be less stressed and wont feel guilty spending my extra time at the gym and not working on projects. Because the projects will be DONE! You are doing such a CRAZY GOOD job it's amazing! You motivate meee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I WANNA READ MOOOORE. MORE POSTZ PLZ!

    ReplyDelete