Thursday, January 17, 2013

Discontentuality

I am becoming itchy with discontent. I don't know if i am just really hard to please or if everyone is as difficult as i am..? I have a good job where i love my boss and coworkers very much but i hate where im living. As a city Omaha is okayyy but i dont have super quality friends tying me down anymore so its like should i just JUMP and LEAVE while at this point? Since i cant afford to move out on my own, and i dont really have anyone to live with, i feel like i should just move to where my family is...okoboji. But Okoboji is super isolated in the winters and i dont really have FRIENDS there so id be even more desolate than i am now. Not to mention i dont have a job lined up. I could work at the club but that isnt really related to my field so it wouldnt look as good as Three Dog Bakery does. I'm in that stage in my life where shit is make or break and i have (some) flexibility and it is SO overwhelming. if i had just ONE friend in okoboji i would feel better....but i don't....and i'm not good at making friends.

okay so i'm over rambling about that now but it felt good to get that off my chest and into this infinite domain of interwebs.

I hate when people come from a wealthy or well -off family and take it for granted. They just sit on their bum and don't do anything. do you have any idea what i would do if my family could afford to let me travel? Not to mention not having student loans would be SO amazing! I love my family and i wouldnt trade them for the world but i'm just saying it's frustrating watching others waste opportunities by being childish and petty.

No comments:

Post a Comment